Saturday, March 21, 2009

One-Day Tour with the KooKids

Monday March 16, 2009

KooBits had our inaugural one day tour for two very enthusiastic KooBits Star Authors, Bani and Tommy, from Eunos Primary School and Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School respectively. We spent a full day with them creating an e-book together using our latest KooBits version and brought them around different departments to take a sneak peek at our future plans and upcoming releases. Private and confidential stuff, shhhh! Do not pester them for these information, but I guarantee that you will love KooBits more!

Here's a blog post written by Bani in his own blog! He has even created a video for us! Enjoy his recount!

"I was invited to KooBits One Day Tour as I was a Star Author and also, I have met another Star Author named, Tommy. He's 10 and from Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School. Tommy looks like this(The photo below is Tommy).

This is Tommy

Tommy and I had a great time at KooBits One Day Tour at 7 Prince George's Park. Here's a video with photos taken by me on KooBits One Day Tour!



Hope you enjoy the video! Catch me on The Starits Times on Friday, 20 March 2009! If you missed it, don't worry! I'll try to scan the article to this blog in no time!"


Yours,
BANI MUHAMAD IYAD
P6/2

No comments:

Post a Comment